Whoa I just realized how many pictures I'm behind on! Or maybe I just take way too many. So here was our spring break enjoying the amazing weather outside...













[Anna talked Jay into pulling her first top tooth...hilarious video to come later]










[aspiring movie stars Anna and Halle...also happen to be cousins]


[My favorite part of spring break was planting the garden...the kids were so excited and have been asking for weeks. Well my workers' attention and excitment wore off quickly after they realized the hard labor required of them. Except Anna who stuck it out for the next couple of hours. She was very helpful and kept telling me that she had no idea how hard it would be to plant a garden. Me too, Anna, me too. Now I remember why I had Jay do it all last year. Hoping it will all pay off...]













[aspiring movie stars Anna and Halle...also happen to be cousins]

[My favorite part of spring break was planting the garden...the kids were so excited and have been asking for weeks. Well my workers' attention and excitment wore off quickly after they realized the hard labor required of them. Except Anna who stuck it out for the next couple of hours. She was very helpful and kept telling me that she had no idea how hard it would be to plant a garden. Me too, Anna, me too. Now I remember why I had Jay do it all last year. Hoping it will all pay off...]











1 comment:
It's Cara, stop with the breeding of the cute kids! Can't take it. p.s. You may take a lot of pictures but its probably because they pose so cutely!
Post a Comment