Hi Ash!!! Blake is soooo adorable!! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him (gently of course:)). I just know he and Joseph are going to be good friends. Thanks for the adorable picture you sent of the kids. Cams and Maya especially love it. We all miss you guys so much. The girls got out the cousin book you made us yesterday and spent hours looking at everyone. I hope the reading book will work for you and David--I'm so glad you want to give it a try. let me know how it goes. I LOVE your blog. You are so creative and hilarious--I check it all the time even though I hardly ever comment. But I'll make an effort to comment more as I'm getting the hang of the blogging world. Love you tons!!! Lindsay
2 comments:
Yay, that's exciting!! You're right- life does get easier once they are sitting.
He is such a cute baby. All of your kids are!!
Hi Ash!!! Blake is soooo adorable!! I just want to pick him up and squeeze him (gently of course:)). I just know he and Joseph are going to be good friends. Thanks for the adorable picture you sent of the kids. Cams and Maya especially love it. We all miss you guys so much. The girls got out the cousin book you made us yesterday and spent hours looking at everyone. I hope the reading book will work for you and David--I'm so glad you want to give it a try. let me know how it goes. I LOVE your blog. You are so creative and hilarious--I check it all the time even though I hardly ever comment. But I'll make an effort to comment more as I'm getting the hang of the blogging world. Love you tons!!! Lindsay
Post a Comment