Great news, Ashley and Blake were able to come home last night from the hospital. All the tests they took came back normal, so whatever type of viral bug he had will have to run its course. He is doing good and doesn't need to take any medication or have any other treatment. He is still congested, but is doing good. Thank you to those that helped, especially our moms.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
I'm so glad you are home! It's a relief when they don't find anything wrong, but nerve wracking! I know you have a lot of help, but I would love to do whatever I can... especially hold a newborn! :o) Let me know what my family can do for you. I do have two teenage babysitters, and one drives if you need errands run. PLEASE let us know. We are glad everything is ok.
Glad to hear things are okay. Your family is so cute Ashley! Hope things continue to get better! :0)
I'm so happy for you guys! I have been checking your blog for updates. Blake's lucky to have come to such a loving family.
You guys, I am so sorry about the scary scare, so sorry!!! Blake is absolutely adorable... Ashley, you are wonder mom, I don't know how you do it all with a smile constantly across your face. Now go and get some sleep... Again, I am so grateful everything is ok....
I should've checked your blog sooner! I'm so glad to know everything is okay. That must've been so scary!
smash. it was so nice of you to come to my shower. especially since you have sooo much going on. it was great seeing you. love ya
wow, I hope he is ok. It has been a while since I last checked your blog, so this was a surprise. I hope all is good and that little Blake feels better.
Post a Comment