Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Adventures in December

Christmas Day at Grandma & Grandpa Olson's

Nothing beats the anticipation on Christmas morning...
Let the fun begin (new bikes for David and Anna)!
Christmas Eve at Mommer and Papa's (Anna with her cute buddy and cousin, Amberly)
David with Grandma Olson
HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY TO ANNA on December 27th!! (with Grandma Olson)
We had a little girl cousin birthday "P" party at Grandma's. Everything was "P"...pizza, popcorn, everybody wore pink, pedicures, pinata, pop the balloon, and polka-dot cake. It was a fun day!My brother Thayne and Lanae and their four boys came down for a visit after Christmas. The day before New Year's Eve, we hiked up at Usery Pass. The weather was PERFECT! Then we ate at Tia Rosa's YUMMY! This is Kate eating and loving a lemon...
We spent New Year's Eve at Mommer and Papa's house with LOTS of cousins and LOTS of fun. Jay set off some fireworks he's been saving. On New Year's Day we went on a hike at Thunderbird Mountain on the west side and saw the possible sight for the temple. The kids had SO much fun hiking and hunting for lizards with their cousins AND we had even more perfect weather.
The cutest hiker EVER!
I have to mention Anna's amazing ability to do puzzles. This one was a 300 piece Hannah Montana puzzle from Santa that she worked SO hard to finish it. Not bad Anna, WOW!

4 comments:

McCrazys said...

So adorable! Even Grandma is super cute. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Angie said...

Hey, that is cool that Caleb and Anna have the same birthdays! I absolutely love the"P" b-day and I may have to steal that idea in the future. What a cute idea! I totally remember Thunderbird Mountain! So, where is the temple going? I hadn't heard about that I guess. Maybe someday we can meet up in AZ because my oldest brother has moved back there and we hope to visit someday! That would be so fun to get together with you and Buffy! The good ol' days!

Karin said...

Kate was the cutest hiker! Oh she is soooo cute.
That is quite the talent Anna has, she must be patient too.
That group photo on the hike is AWESOME! That is priceless you will have to put that in you Fam. History book you make for Mommer next year so that it is kept forever. I just wish our family could have made it. It looks like tons of fun. Speaking of fun, P party--so fun. We did one for the boys years ago, but the color was purple. =)
Your mom inlaw is BEAUTiful! I love her smile, you can just tell she is an absolute angel. We are both lucky to have great mom in laws. I am so lucky to have you too!

The Booher's said...

Ash your kids just make me smile! They have the cutest little faces! and bright eyes!